1. Payment and Security
All orders are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST.
Payments are processed via Stripe, one of the most trusted payment gateways in the world.
Stripe uses the highest level of encryption and data security to ensure your details are protected. Stripe securely shares your order and delivery details with us, but does not share any of your sensitive payment information.
We also use the secure payment gateway Paypal, which accepts payments via Paypal accounts, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Within Australia we deliver all our orders for a flat rate of $10.00. We offer free shipping on orders over $50.00 Australia wide.
For delivery to New Zealand we charge a flat rate of $15.00 per order.
For delivery to Asia (currently Phillipines, Singapore, Maylaysia) we charge a flat rate of $15.00 per order.
For delivery to USA, Canada and Europe we charge a flat rate of $15.00 per order.
For enhanced efficiency and security, your order will be shipped via Australia Post. This allows us to monitor your purchase through a tracking number and allows for a postal notice for collection in cases where you are not at home.
Orders are usually dispatched within 48 hours of receiving the order. All our orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Sydney, NSW.
We ship orders Monday to Friday, during office hours. We will email you to confirm the order.
Please allow 2-7 days for delivery within Australia. Regional areas may take a little longer in some cases.
3. Returns Policy
We want you to love what you have bought, and satisfaction with your purchase is our priority.
We offer a full refund of the purchase price (excluding the delivery costs) or exchange if products have a manufacture fault.
We have a 6-month warranty for all products that are sold on YouAllOver.com
You can return or exchange any item, within 7 days of receipt.
If you change your mind on a purchased item, you will be given a store credit to the same value once the item has been received by us, and any shipping costs incurred will not be refunded. Please ensure you use a trackable or signed-for delivery service such as registered post, as we cannot credit your account until the item has been received.
Return rules apply:
- Returns must be made within 7 days of receiving the item. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a return. Please also let us know why you are returning your product(s).
- The item is unused, unworn and in brand new condition with packaging intact and the original labels attached.
- Repack and seal the item well to ensure no damage is caused in return transit, including your name, address and Original You AllOver receipt. We cannot be held responsible for anything that gets damaged in transit.
- Return postage is your responsibility and at your own expense. If concerned, please return goods via Registered Post to ensure their safety as we do not take responsibility for goods lost in transit.
- We will refund return postage only if an item is faulty.
- Refunds will be processed via Stripe or bank deposit this normally takes 3 working days from the process date.
- Please note: We are unable to return or exchange an item that is not being returned or exchanged by the original purchaser.
- We do not refund to credit cards amounts under $50.00 AUS. With refund amounts under $50.00 AUS, a store credit for the amount will be added to your account.
4. Damage or loss in transit
All items are carefully inspected and packaged before they are shipped. Damage or loss in transit is rare, however if it happens we will take responsibility for it. Please email us email@example.com within 2 days of receiving the goods to organise the return. All returns are to be authorised by YouAllOver. We refer you to the return policy above.
In case of loss in transit, please notify us that a parcel has not arrived within 10 days after you have received the shipment confirmation email.
We are dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information that we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We only use this information to identify your orders. That is all. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
7. Variation of this Website
We may from time to time and without notice, vary, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all items, terms and conditions, shipping or policies on this Website.
8. Noosa Amsterdam Products
Apart from Noosa Amsterdam Chunks®, all other Noosa Amsterdam products are sold without Chunks®.
NOTE: Noosa Amsterdam petite is not compatible with Noosa Amsterdam Original