How do we ship?
- All orders within New South Wales will be shipped with Australia Standard Post.
- Orders outside of New South Wales will be shipped with Australia Express Post.
- International orders will be shipped via Couriers Please and can be tracked via Couriers Please website. For orders going to the USA the order can also be followed via DHL.
- International orders can not be shipped to PO boxes.
- When placing an order we strive to ship the order the next business day, exceptions of national holidays as shipping times can differ.
- Shipment time from when we shipped until it arrives at your home can be roughly calculated via https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate- postage-delivery-times/#/. Parcel will be send from Warriewood, NSW.
- In general standard post will have a estimate delivery date of 5/6 business day. Express post 2/3 business days.
- Please note that we trust Australia Post to keep their promise to these dates, this is out of our control.
- Shipping cost within Australia is a fixed cost of $10 and free shipping for orders over $50.
- International shipping has a fixed cost of $15, international shipment does not include import tax and custom duties.
We want you to love your purchase, which is our priority.
If you do change your mind on a product then the following applies:
- Returns must be made/mentioned within 7 days of receiving your order. Sales items are excluded.
- The item is unused, unworn and in brand new condition with packaging intact and the original label attached
- Return postage is your responsibility and at your own expense. If concerned, please return goods via Registered Post to ensure their safety as we do not take responsibility for goods lost in transit
- We will refund return postage only if an item is faulty
- We are unable to return or exchange and item that is not being returned or exchanged by the original purchaser
- We do not refund to credit cards amounts under $50.00 AUS. With refund amounts under $50.00 AUS a store credit for the amount will be added to your account
- Repack and seal the item well to ensure no damage in caused in return transit.
- In the case of exchanging a Noosa Amsterdam Petite chunk for a Noosa Amsterdam Original chunk we will give you a store credit as the prices for Petite and Original differ.
- Go to your YouAllOver account in the store
- Go to the tab ‘Completed’
- In here you can go to your order and click ‘return item(s)’ in the right hand corner
- Fill in the quantity of the product that you want to return
- Fill in the ‘Return reason’ and ‘Return action’
- Please fill in the comment section to why you would like to return
- Finalise by clicking on ‘Submit return request’
- When your return is authorized you can send your return parcel to:
Unit 5, 44 Ponderosa Parade
Warriewood, NSW 2102